How to file a complaint with Verizon's customer service?
saicam53

I have had Verizon Wireless for years, and was happy when I was able to get FIO's in our area about 2 years ago. I have been happy since.  Well It came time to renew, but alast the bundle I had was no longer avaialbe.  The bundle was Fios Voice, TV Prime, and Fios 50/50. I was also interested in the new Quantum Fios DVR. 

So I went and ordered the new Quantum DVR and package of Fios Voice, Preferred HD and Internet 75/75 with the free fully loaded Entertainment package . My bill at the time was around 98 dollars and was expceted to be raised to 119+ 22 Quantum and 19 for tv equipment..  

How ever I recieved my first bill for the subscription renewal on 1/3/2015 and low and be hould my expected bill to be no more then 200dollars was over 400 dollars.  Now after I woke up from passing out from reading that bill.  I thought there was a mistake. So I scanned the bill and discovered they added the wrong package, the had me on Fios Voice, TV ULTIMATE HD, and 75/75, along with an Ultimate Entertainment PAck and 2 fees for the quantum upgrade.  

This was not the package I orderd, I would never order the top tier, I cant afford that in my budget. The next bill after that does show the correct packge now, but its to late and I have been charged alot of money for something I didnt order.

I have called serval times, but due to an issue I have with my throat and unable to talk for long periods of time, I essentially get passed around or give up completely.

So I turned to the online chat.  Each time I get a rep they come off rude, and do not under stand my issue.  I keep trying to explain the issue that the wrong package was applied, but essintally get that it must of been my fault, and they come off overly Rude. I know what package I selected, I have the screen shot of the print out from ordering, I would not order a service I could not afford, and the website itself has an issue for every time I log in it tells me I need to renew my subscription even though I already did. 

0 Likes
Re: How to file a complaint with Verizon's customer service?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi saicam53,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes