How to file a complaint
Ashleynw1
Enthusiast - Level 1
I need to figure how how to file a complaint. All they do is give you the run around. They keep raising and raising my bill , the people at the stores lie to who about exact prices that you will have! The list goes on . You would think six years of loyalty would mean something . I can not wait to find another carrier so they can buy out my contract !
0 Likes
Re: How to file a complaint
jt881
Enthusiast - Level 2

try your state or county's public utlities commission

tgills2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will be following your post to find out what answers you get. I am so livid with Verizon right now. Last March we went out of town. Upon returning home we had no dial tone. Every time I called they were experiencing "high volume". FInally after a couple weeks reached someone that told me I had requested my phone number to be ported over to cox while I was gone! Called cox, they had no record of my number. End results, verizon said they couldn't reestablish my number because they no longer had it. After all that hassle I decided to let it go. Little did I know, I was no longer under the bundle pkg so they changed my account number and charges. They never made me aware they changed my account number. I pay with online payments through my bank. Several months letter  I get a past due notice on my new account. When I contacted them, it was then I  discovered there was a new account number. The CSR transferred the money over to the new account. To add insult to injury,  a few months after than I get a collection notice for my previous account that was closed for non payment!! Furthermore, they transferred more from the previous account than I had in it and they send ME to the collection agency after they LOST my phone number??!! I called got it resolved and informed them I had better not have anything reporting against me on my credit. I found out today they did indeed report me to the credit bureaus for a paid collection account.

Ashleynw1
Enthusiast - Level 1
Once something happens I will for sure post it . They have been doing the same thing to me too pretty much. I still have not had any official response from Verizon yet !
0 Likes