10-13-2020 03:05 PM
I will retrieve a previous post that details the setup. I will only summarize the procedure here.
1) Assign a different LAN IP to G1100 than G3100.
2) Disable DHCP server on G1100.
3) Disable Broadband Connection on G1100.
4) Change the SSID, passwords, and other advanced wireless settings to those of G3100 on G1100.
5) Uplink the G1100 to G3100 either through coax or ethernet.
10-14-2020 04:46 PM
Thank you for the response!
Would you be able to provide a detailed step-by-step process, I am completely illiterate when it comes to tech
If you want a plug-and-play solution, purchase the Verizon Extender E3200 for $199. No tech experience needed.