Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Since I can't seem to find out how to report someone whom I know to have caused a DDoS for about 5 minutes this morning, I would like to report it here.
At about 1:06 am Eastern to about 1:11 am, the Verizon subscriber IP 96.254.1xxx.xx (My roommate's IP) was attacked by someone, potentially from 216.172.xxx.x or 76.1.96.xxx.xx As there was an altercation in an IRC chat room which lead to the user being dismissed (by me), immediately followed by
|-01:05:24-|2<estronawt2> bye bye to ur internet
in a private message, I assume that the attack originated from one or the other IPs, if not directly then indirectly.
It's been some time since I've worked network side, but you should still have enough there for a report.
Please contact me via the email address provided in the creation of this account if needed.
A note: This is 1:06-1:11 am Septermber 9, 2013, not the 8th as the forum dates would imply.
This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.
-- If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.