Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Does anyone know if there are instructtions somewhere that will tell me how to setup a second router in front of my Actiontec MI424?
I am trying to use a Sonos music system through my computer and it has been recommended to me that I try to use a different router in front of the Actiontec.
Any help would be appreciated.
Strange thing to recommend, did they say why?
The Sonos system appears to be just an in house music distribution system that besides accessing in house dvices can also access web based music sources. Are you trying to stream audio via RTSP? as I see another post here regarding what looks like packet fragmentation issues when accessing RTSP thru an Actiontec router.