Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

How to verify verizon account to watch tv / movies online?

Contributor
Contributor

How to verify verizon account to watch tv / movies online?

Message 1 of 3
(1,039 Views)

With the migration of verizon email to AOL, how can a FIOS customer sign in online to watch movies or TV shows? The "key" always has been to "sign in to your Verizon account."  Thanks.

BTW, I shouldn't have to go to the community forums for answer. I could not find the answer to this question on the FAQ page.

2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I

Re: How to verify verizon account to watch tv / movies online?

Message 2 of 3
(1,013 Views)

@Sunbake wrote:

With the migration of verizon email to AOL, how can a FIOS customer sign in online to watch movies or TV shows? The "key" always has been to "sign in to your Verizon account."  Thanks.

BTW, I shouldn't have to go to the community forums for answer. I could not find the answer to this question on the FAQ page.

1-800-VERIZON can assist.

your login name is the same one that you use to login into your Verizon account.

and the password is the same one you use to access your account. 

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: How to verify verizon account to watch tv / movies online?

Message 3 of 3
(985 Views)

Your Verizon account login has not changed.

all they are doing is reposting Verizon.net email accounts on AOL email servers.

you still have a login for your account even if you don't have Verizon email.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.