Huge delay in fios installation - engineering dept unresponsive
Abouttocancel9
I ordered fios installation November 5.  The installation was delayed a month to December 5. 3 days before December 5th it was delayed to January 1. On Dec 15 it was delayed to January 11. It has now been delayed again to “end of January”. The engineering dept refuses to explain why installation is being delayed and customer service has been useless in getting answers. I am ready to cancel this order, choose Comcast that can install in 2 days and not only never consider using Verizon for anything ever again, but communicate to my friends abs neighbors the same. What a terrible experience this has been. Why is the engineering dept in a black box and customer service unable to assist me in getting service installed as promised?
0 Likes
Re: Huge delay in fios installation - engineering dept unresponsive
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Abouttocancel9,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes