I am on day 5 of TV/internet/phone outage from Verizon working on cable
Kamsfo1

This has been extremely frustrating. All I get are apologies from Verizon. We need someone to take some action. Through the weekend I did not see any Verizon trucks in the area where they say the problem is yet they keep updating thier "committment" to getting things resolved by a certain time.  Sometimes by just 15-30 minutes. I have been given at least a dozen of those over the last 5 days. (Verizon- stop using that word. Committment implies it will be done one way or another.) Now they say it will be fixed by 8:30 tonight. Why do I doubt it? This is affecting my work from home situation among other things.  Talk to your customers and be honest about what is going on. Silence makes it worse. I need to get these services restored BEFORE 8:30 p.m.  Why does it take 5 days and where are the workers that are supposed to have been working on this?

0 Likes
Re: I am on day 5 of TV/internet/phone outage from Verizon working on cable
jonjones1
Legend

Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via google search and explain that you are not getting service that you are paying for.

also request a refund for each day the service is out.

0 Likes