I have been waiting 45 days for service to be installed.
WW2016

I ordered FIOS on September 15, 2016. The technician came out to install my service, but said he needed Dominion Power to relocate a line from the pole and have the big Verizon truck come out to run the service to the pole before he could install service to my house. Just today, I get an E-mail notifying me my service has been cancelled and I am to return the equipment. I still am waiting on the install, and I never cancelled the order. This whole experience has been horrendous, and I have been a Verizon Wireless customer for over 15 years. I have never had such a hard time trying to become a FIOS customer. Now, they want me to start a new order, since it was cancelled. How do I know the same thing will not happen again, and I will be another 45 days waiting only to have the order cancelled again. 

Please give me a good reason why I should try to order FIOS a second time. This has been the worst customer service experience ever!

0 Likes
Re: I have been waiting 45 days for service to be installed.
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you call customer service to see if they could tell you why the order was canceled?

It could be that Dominion couldn't or wouldn't move the line that was needed to install the FiOS line.

0 Likes