I ordered Fios and had to put down a Direct Deposit, Can I have assistance?
Erazer

Hello, When I first ordered my Fios TV/Internet/Phone package I needed to place a $250 dollar direct deposist due to my credit. They told me that after paying my 2nd bill ( I just did ) that would get a refund right back to my bank account.

I was wondering how I can get the deposit money back.

0 Likes
Re: I ordered Fios and had to put down a Direct Deposit, Can I have assistance?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Erazer,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.  For billing questions, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes
Erazer

I'm getting told by Live chat that the deposit I have will not get refunded to be for a year now? Is this serious, When I made my order I was told that after 2 months I would recieve my deposit back and the visa gift card, And that the gift card would take up to another 30 days to process, but the depostic will happen after the 2nd bill is paid.

Like I said, I was told both the gift card and the depost will be done after 2 months of payments, and the gift card should take around 30 more days to process

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Typically a security deposit on an account is for 1 year. To receive the gift card you must have the service for 60 days then it may take approximately another 30 days to be received.

0 Likes