I started my fios service 3 years ago and they said someone would come to bury the cable
adnan2

I started my fios service 3 years ago and they said someone would come to bury the cable. After 3 years of being exposed on my lawn, and after calling verizon 10s of times to bury the cable, cable was run over by lawn mower and broke. I called verizon and they came next day and laid a new 300ft fios. then technician said  someone would come to bury the cable. It has been 3 weeks ago and cable is still not buried. I am sure it will be run over by lawn mower again because i have to cut the lawn. How is this doing smart business? I called verizon numerous times and cant get thru anyone. 

0 Likes
Re: I started my fios service 3 years ago and they said someone would come to bury the cable
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since calling did not work to well, these are your other options:

#1 chat with them

#2 Tweet them @VerizonSupport

#3 or use Verizon Direct at DSLR

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

0 Likes
Re: I started my fios service 3 years ago and they said someone would come to bury the cable
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi adnan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes