Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

I want to sell my rev I and return to rev E

skyliner34
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

I want to sell my rev I and return to rev E

Message 1 of 6
(646 Views)

I want to sell my rev I actiontec router so can I sell it or when the rev e breaks down or something will they give me a rev I and expect me to provide a rev I or will they give me a rev e just making sure before I sell it. The reason I want to sell it is because the rev I can't charge my iphone so its useless. I want to use the actiontec to charge my iphone so I wanna return to my rev E and sell my rev I.

5 REPLIES 5
Anti-Phish
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Re: I want to sell my rev I and return to rev E

Message 2 of 6
(639 Views)

So what is your question?

skyliner34
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 3 of 6
(635 Views)

If the rev E lets say malfunction will they send me the rev I as a replacement and I will have to send the rev I back because I don't want to pay extra money for not sending back rev i but a rev E. Just making sure before I sell because I don't even use the wireless function on this router(disabled it), I have a netgear that out beats it and it isn't a dual band either.

Smith6612
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 6
(579 Views)

You'll get mainly what Verizon has in stock. All older router revisions from Rev. E to Rev. A should be out of stock and rotation now. Basically, the GEN1 and GEN2 router. GEN3 routers such as the Rev. F, G (Business), and I ActionTecs are what you'll get. In my area, Verizon has been sending out Rev. I routers to breakfix routers such as the Rev. F regardless of the plan.

skyliner34
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 5 of 6
(576 Views)

So they won't care if I send back the rev E if it malfunctions right? I need accurate answers and not what you think because I really don't want to pay them extra if I have to send back the rev I.

Smith6612
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 6 of 6
(568 Views)

They don't care what is sent back. If a Verizon-supplied router is not needed or is broken they will take it. I've sent back Rev. I ActionTecs that have not been turned on after a problem was resolved by having a user reboot their router after months of uptime.

Also, ask Verizon for a prepaid label. They're typically willing to give them to you.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.