I was lied to by a Verizon employee, again
festivalface
I was told specifically told that if I paid a past due balance on my account I could pre order the note. three and have the total put on my bill. so I said specifically, "if I pay my past due balance I can pre order that way" and he says yeah. so he tells me he'd call me at 8 and he'd also leave his hame and number.<br><br>so after trying to call him for an hr and not getting a hold of him. I try another who tells me no way u can't do that. so I called and finely got ahold of this guy(because he didn't call me like he was supposed to). and he doesn't even remember ANYTHING about the call or me. and just says "yeah I was wrong, I always don't remember til the end" that sounds real professional to me. Iv had many many many many problems with Verizon before and there still happening. and yet I'm still always with them.<br><br>you know if that was any other type of business, me being a customer and telling me the wrong thing, they'd have to do it anyways. i have always bout their top of the line, expensive phones. and though sometimes late on the bill they always get their **bleep** money.<br><br>I went and ran around and borrowed money to pay my ballance from people I should have and got real excited to be told "well u get to suffer cause I do t know what I'm doing. I feel like Iv been treated wrong and unfair. this is asinine I'm always getting screwed by u guys and u do nothing to try to fix it.
0 Likes
Re: I was lied to by a Verizon employee, again
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi festivalface,

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.