Switch Account

Immediate Activation

Contributor gbenrus25
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(1,455 Views)

I had FiOS as of yesterday with 1 gig internet, cable and phone service. Unfortunately, my service got cancelled after a mix up annoy cancellation dates. I called Verizon yesterday morning (shortly after the disconnect) to reconnect the service and was told I had to create a new order. I went ahead and created a new order that had the exact same services that I had just the previous day and it said a tech would need to be sent out. The earliest date was 2 days later but since it was the same services, didn't understand why a tech would possibly be needed. After being on the phone with support for over 3 hours yesterday, I was told my original order had a problem and to create yet another order while cancelling the original one.

I created the new order and apparently, this one has the same issue. However, instead of a tech being sent out on the 17th, now I need to wait 8 days for a tech to be sent out. I've been on the phone with support for hours again and it doesn't appear they know how to change my order to a self install so I can start receiving the services right away. Very frustrating experience. 

Does anyone know how I can get my service to start working today rather than having to wait over a week?

Thanks

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.