Impossible to contact customer service
RokuBelle

I'm trying to contact customer service to find out why the router I've already paid $149.99 for hasn't arrived. The guy on the online chat couldn't help, and called me on my phone line. He transferred me to another line (apparently on the regular customer service line). I've been on hold 1 hour and 20 min (so far), with no indication of when (if ever) someone will get to me. I tried the link to get someone to call me back, and the popup advised me to call the cutomer service line (not helpful, guys). There is no email address I can find to send an inquiry to. Is there anything else I can try, or am I just out of luck? VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is customer service hell.

0 Likes
Re: Impossible to contact customer service
jonjones1
Legend

Normally if you have an install pending the installer brings the router with them.

now on other occasions they ship it out via UPS and they send you a tracking email. This is normal for a self install.

if you paid by credit card or bank card you can call up and do a charge back for the amount due to non receipt.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try twitter @verizonsupport

I assume you have an order number.

If you check your order status, what does it say?
Does it show a tracking number?

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi RokuBelle,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes