Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Impossible to contact customer service

RokuBelle
Contributor
Contributor

Impossible to contact customer service

Message 1 of 4
(711 Views)

I'm trying to contact customer service to find out why the router I've already paid $149.99 for hasn't arrived. The guy on the online chat couldn't help, and called me on my phone line. He transferred me to another line (apparently on the regular customer service line). I've been on hold 1 hour and 20 min (so far), with no indication of when (if ever) someone will get to me. I tried the link to get someone to call me back, and the popup advised me to call the cutomer service line (not helpful, guys). There is no email address I can find to send an inquiry to. Is there anything else I can try, or am I just out of luck? VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is customer service hell.

3 REPLIES 3
jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Impossible to contact customer service

Message 2 of 4
(709 Views)

Normally if you have an install pending the installer brings the router with them.

now on other occasions they ship it out via UPS and they send you a tracking email. This is normal for a self install.

if you paid by credit card or bank card you can call up and do a charge back for the amount due to non receipt.

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 4
(701 Views)

Try twitter @verizonsupport

I assume you have an order number.

If you check your order status, what does it say?
Does it show a tracking number?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
GaryDM
Moderator Moderator

Message 4 of 4
(694 Views)
Hi RokuBelle,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title