In Home Agent
sandtrap65

Verizon In Home Agent will not install on my computer.  It starts to install then stops and I get an error message stating it can complete the installation.

0 Likes
Re: In Home Agent
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear you are unable to install it. Can you please post the error message so we can provide further assistance.

0 Likes
sandtrap65

Here is the error message.

Multiple VZ - In Home Agent cannot be installed.  Please uninstall the old kit from Control Panel and install the new kit.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

@sandtrap65 wrote:

Here is the error message.

Multiple VZ - In Home Agent cannot be installed.  Please uninstall the old kit from Control Panel and install the new kit.

You may have parts of it that did install.  Make sure you uninstall all the parts before trying to install it again.

Personally I would not bother installing it as their are few things it really does for you, and it has occasionally been known to go crazy and eat all of a cpu's resources.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you, it appears assistance is no longer required. It was our pleasure to provide assistance. If you need any help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes