Inability to get a good answer and the inablity to have email communication with Verizon
jagjrpi

Subject: RE: Verizon Technician Arrival Notification I was having issues with my Verizon box which started several weeks ago when I got a message: “Replace Bottom Battery “. I was told that I need a technician to come to inspect the Verizon Box. I said I don’t think I had to take a day off for the technician when all I needed was a replacement battery. I gave them the specification of the lower battery is PX12072 12V 7.2Ah. The top battery is GT12080-HG 12V 8Ah. They replaced the battery but it’s for the top one. So they shipped another battery which I also paid but it’s for the top one again. This time the Verizon technician on the phone advised me that my Verizon box is old and that’s the reason why there’s a confusion with the batteries. The new model has only one battery. With that advice I see no reason not to go along with the advice that a technician should come in and replace the Verizon box. When the technician arrived today. He advised that my Verizon box is the current model and therefore there’s no reason to replace it and there’s nothing wrong with the existing one. I’m an independent consultant so if I am not in the office I don’t’ get paid. That’s what happened today. Additionally, I was advised over the phone that the technician will pick up my two batteries that I purchased and I will get a refund. The technician who went to our house said that he can take the battery but to get a refund I need to get a return label and then ship it. In a nutshell I spent a lot of time speaking with Verizon phone technician with no result, paid for two batteries that I don’t need and I also don’t know how to return to get a refund, and took a day off without pay in order for my old Verizon box to be replaced with a new version but with the ultimate result that I don’t need to have it replaced since the one I have is the most current one. In other words, the advice that I got saying that the new model has only one battery is incorrect. Please advise how the above issues can be resolved.

Subject: Verizon Technician Arrival Notification My Verizon Support Password help Dear J Guerrero, Your service request is on schedule for today. Your Verizon Technician's estimated arrival is between 08:15 AM-09:15 AM. Updates will be sent if necessary. Thanks again for choosing Verizon; we are looking forward to serving you. Sincerely, Your Verizon Team My Verizon | Support | Forgot your User ID or Password? © 2016 Verizon. All Rights Reserved. Ensure Verizon emails reach your inbox by adding installation.details@verizon.com to your "safe" email list. Your email or Internet provider can provide instructions on how it works. This email has been sent from an auto-notification system that cannot accept incoming email.

0 Likes
Re: Inability to get a good answer and the inablity to have email communication with Verizon
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are talking to other customers here.  NOT sure what box you are referring to that has two batteries that might need to be replaced.

0 Likes
Re: Inability to get a good answer and the inablity to have email communication with Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jagjrpi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes