Increase the price
amiyash

Before my plans is $ 39.99 for 50 Mbps 

They increased my price directly  $ 54 without any notice or anything . I contacted to coustmer service says your 1 years complicated you are not eligible for this plan  my plan has no terms and agreement for 1 year for plan. So I give you another coustmer who buy a new FiOS internet or TV be make sure to verify your term  because FiOS company make a fool our coustmer

0 Likes
Re: Increase the price
jonjones1
Legend

@amiyash wrote:

Before my plans is $ 39.99 for 50 Mbps 

They increased my price directly  $ 54 without any notice or anything . I contacted to coustmer service says your 1 years complicated you are not eligible for this plan  my plan has no terms and agreement for 1 year for plan. So I give you another coustmer who buy a new FiOS internet or TV be make sure to verify your term  because FiOS company make a fool our coustmer

I wish I could understand what you are saying but I cannot.

price increase is due to discounts falling off. Could be one year or two years.

your invoice tells you the date of discounts coming off.

0 Likes
amiyash

It's your problem how to help the coustmer

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@amiyash wrote:

It's your problem how to help the coustmer

It’s not my problem. I am a customer helping customers. I like my service. It has been stable and I understand what my prices will be in the next year.

if it gets to expensive I will drop them in a heartbeat. Charter in my area has gigabyte service at a much lower price so I know how to shop around.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi amiyash,

Please be aware that this a forum where users help other users. If you wish to speak with a Verizon representative about your issue, then please visit the Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon. For billing questions, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes
Ray9992

I understand what you're saying because it happened to me too. THey offer me 2 years at $39.99, no contract, and then raise the price to $54.99 12 months in. When I complain, they tell me "hey, you don't have a contract". No **bleep**. That was the deal! As the man said, make sure you get your offer in writing! They will not stand by what they offer. I am canceling my service today.

0 Likes