Switch Account

Increase the price

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(2,595 Views)

Before my plans is $ 39.99 for 50 Mbps 

They increased my price directly  $ 54 without any notice or anything . I contacted to coustmer service says your 1 years complicated you are not eligible for this plan  my plan has no terms and agreement for 1 year for plan. So I give you another coustmer who buy a new FiOS internet or TV be make sure to verify your term  because FiOS company make a fool our coustmer

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 6
(2,583 Views)

@amiyash wrote:

Before my plans is $ 39.99 for 50 Mbps 

They increased my price directly  $ 54 without any notice or anything . I contacted to coustmer service says your 1 years complicated you are not eligible for this plan  my plan has no terms and agreement for 1 year for plan. So I give you another coustmer who buy a new FiOS internet or TV be make sure to verify your term  because FiOS company make a fool our coustmer

I wish I could understand what you are saying but I cannot.

price increase is due to discounts falling off. Could be one year or two years.

your invoice tells you the date of discounts coming off.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 3 of 6
(2,579 Views)

It's your problem how to help the coustmer

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 4 of 6
(2,573 Views)

@amiyash wrote:

It's your problem how to help the coustmer

It’s not my problem. I am a customer helping customers. I like my service. It has been stable and I understand what my prices will be in the next year.

if it gets to expensive I will drop them in a heartbeat. Charter in my area has gigabyte service at a much lower price so I know how to shop around.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 6
(2,553 Views)

Hi amiyash,

Please be aware that this a forum where users help other users. If you wish to speak with a Verizon representative about your issue, then please visit the Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon. For billing questions, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

Contributor
Contributor
Message 6 of 6
(1,355 Views)

I understand what you're saying because it happened to me too. THey offer me 2 years at $39.99, no contract, and then raise the price to $54.99 12 months in. When I complain, they tell me "hey, you don't have a contract". No **bleep**. That was the deal! As the man said, make sure you get your offer in writing! They will not stand by what they offer. I am canceling my service today.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.