Inferior customer service
testykat
Enthusiast - Level 1
I've never received such inferior customer service in my life. I spent 5 hours on the phone and spoke to 11 different associates on Nov. 8. My iPhone was heating up and wouldn't hold a charge. I simply asked for a replacement phone. I went through a total restore of my phone and it didn't solve the problem. Then I proceeded to talk to countless people who thought I was lying to get a new cell phone. I was given the 5th degree and treated like a criminal. I was told to call the insurance company who in turned told me to call Verizon back. Fast forward 5 hours and I was finally talking to a manager who issued me a $60 credit for all my trouble. I called today (12-9-13) to inquire about my credit and was told I didn't qualify for a credit. The customer service agent verified in the notes that I was promised a $60 credit but said per policy that it couldn't be granted. Frankly, I'm not surprised. Verizon was not the great company I use to brag about. Not only did I get the run around but I was lied to.

As a manager of a business, I would never treat my customers the way I was treated. If I promised someone a $60 credit, I would stand behind my word. I did get a new cell phone but I went through blood, sweat, and tears to get there.

Respectfully,

A very dissatisfied customer who can't wait to switch companies!
Re: Inferior customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi testykat,

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes