Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I'm noticing network latency very frequently. Websites stop responding or respond slowly. Traceroutes are insane. Going to a website on the east coast from outside pittsburgh, the first hop goes NE to outside stamford, conn then SE all the way to Dallas, the NE again to Boston. Going to a website in Oregon the first hop again is outside stamford, then SE to maryland, then to Paris, the back to the US, NY, then west to Seattle, then to the target site. Researching forums for similar issues and responses, I can eliminate (of course) my hardware.
Look at whose nodes you are going through on the traceroute.
Once it leaves Verizon's network, they ahve no control over the routing.
That is why they don't guarantee anything outside of their network peformance wise.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.