Installation Charge Not Waived Despite Manager Promis
Rose222
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I set up the appointment to have my FIOs service, I did so at a Verizon Wireless location near me. The young man that worked with me was on the phone with the store’s location manager the entire time. Among the things offered were that my $99.99 installation fee would be waived. I was specifically told that if I brought my first bill in then the manager would take care of it. Of course this apparently was not written down because after those first 30 days I can back and proceeded to get the run around. I came in the store and was told the manager was out but my contact information would be given to him. I called back after response and was given the same answer and told that I didn’t need to come back to the store because the manager would contact me. That never happened so I returned again to the store. This time I talked with the representative that set up my account and he took my information again and said he would pass it on. Basically this has been going on for almost 2 months now and my account is looking delinquent because I’ve paid for my service but not this installation fee. 

This is beyond frustrating that as a new customer I am blatantly getting the run-around on something that was promised. And looking at the forum, I’m clearly not the only person this has happened to. What at this point can I do, because honestly this has me rethinking having a FIOS account at all. 

0 Likes
Re: Installation Charge Not Waived Despite Manager Promis
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes
Horrible customer service and lack of follow through
Rose222
Enthusiast - Level 1

Honestly my patience with Verizon is practically non-existent at this point. I posted about still not how I was promised to have my installation fee waived and it still not being taken care about. I received a response from the moderator to which I responded with what information I had...and nothing. I find it funny that I got an email the other day asking me to update the status of my service when there essentially was not a change, even on here. Seriously, why are these Fios managers even allowed to offer waived installations and then backtrack with no repercussions? Is that supposed to be a good business model? 

0 Likes
Re: Horrible customer service and lack of follow through
jonjones1
Legend

Try here https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

i responded to you and told you what to expect. 

Post at the other site it is Verizon reps and it’s secure and has a better track record than here. And if they are the same as support here then they were not told that, since they have a better help record.

Good Luck