Switch Account

Installation Help

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Installation Help

Message 1 of 3
(6,170 Views)

I just downloaded the Staz software and tried to install it.  I keep getting a message informing me I don't have the correct version of Adobe Flash installed, when I am well aware I do.  Tried calling Tech. Support, they were no help as usual  Any thoughts on this or any assistance would be appreciated. 

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Installation Help

Message 2 of 3
(6,098 Views)

Most technical issues with Starz Play can be handled by going to the following website, there are some FAQs and there is a link where you can email Starz Play technical support as well.

http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp/broadband+essentials+and+extras/extras/video+on+demand/ques...

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Installation Help

Message 3 of 3
(5,934 Views)
I'm having the same problem ... even tried uninstalling Flash and installing a 9.0.124 version that I found somewhere ... the installer still doesn't recognize it as being "higher" than 9.0.115.  I've spent over 2 hours in tech support chat and tech support phone calls on this issue, with no real assistance yet.  The "email support" option at the Starz Play help/FAQ area doesn't help either; it's been four days since I emailed them, without a peep back from them. The last assistant that I spoke with opened a support ticket and assured me of an answer within 24 hours; hopefully that will work, but I'm not betting on it.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.