Installation No Show
MUBII

I had an installation scheduled for 6/8 for fios internet and tv at my new home. However, the technician never arrived. I called Verizon and was informed that the previous tenants of the house I moved into never cancelled their service, so my service could not be installed. I would have to email a proof of residency and I was ensured I’d get a call back within the day to schedule a new installation date. That call never came. It’s ridiculous that I was never notified, prior to myself calling in, that there was action needed before my installation. Further, I’ve already waited a week since my order for this scheduled install. I cannot keep sitting around without tv and internet, I, as well as others in the house, have work that needs to get done. I cannot get a hold of Verizon support through the phone, someone please fix this. 

0 Likes
Re: Installation No Show
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MUBII,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes