Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Ok you can easily isolate if it's Internet connection problem or Internet explorer problem by doing a ping test. Open up the command prompt and type "ping yahoo.com -t" and leave it to run for 10 to 15 mins. If you get a healthy reply from internet connection is good, if you get request timed out internet connection problem. If you get a mixure of repl from and request timed out, still internet problem.
On computer 1, I followed the suggestion to Run IPConfig/Release, IPConfig/Renew. I have had no trouble all afternoon, reconnecting 20 or 30 times.
Computer 2 has not had any problems for two days. 3 wks ago we had a hard drive failure and had to replace it. Just 2 days ago, MS finally notified us and installed Service Pack 3. Since then, no problems. Is the a coincidence?
Many many thanks to all those helping to this point. I may now be back running internet normally.