Intermittent Internet connectivity loss
PilotBob
Enthusiast - Level 2

At least once a day or so we lose internet connectivity. The phone and TV continue to work... our routers work fine and we can ping internal stuff.

We can also ping the FiOS gateway assigned to our router... which is currently 10.38.37.86 but we can't ping anything beyond that. Is that gateway the ONT or is that the FiOS node?

This is getting pretty annoying. I am a programmer, and know about IP and DCHP, PPPoE etc and don't want to start with level 1 support who won't know what to do when I tell them I don't even use the FIoS (westtell router) and they tell me that's the problem.

I would really appreciate if this is escalated up to an infrastructure engineer (or whatever you guys call them) so they can test the hard ware that connects to my gateway. 

Thanks,

BOb

0 Likes
Re: Intermittent Internet connectivity loss
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes