Re: Intermittent connection problems
VerizonUser781
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue, it just started last Friday. Same thing as everyone describes, and I just made a whole post about it. I live in a condo, so I think the central box has something to do with it. If it keeps happening I'll switch back to Comcast.

race8
Enthusiast - Level 1

cant get online

mike551
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems lots of people have the same problem. I will be on the interent and my service stops working. I go to my brother in laws home, and he has fios and I have no issues. I've had ATT for 2 years in TX and I never had a isuue no matter what application I was in. Only have hasd the service now for 2 weeksa and certainly not impressed but it's the only game in town for me at my complex

jobeau11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had FIOS since it became available. Over all the system has been pretty good, (I have had some problems with the service) but in the last couple of months I have been experiencing the same issues as people are mentioning here. I do not believe this problem is at my house, it is a FIOS issue. I don't have the 2 + hours it takes to deal with "SUPPORT" on the phone. Has anyone gotten a solution from Tech Support, or are we just stuck with terrible intermittant service with FIOS now?

VerizonUser781
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm still having this issue, and I'm having a 3rd technican come over this Friday. Techincal support is a JOKE, as they just read off a list. I'm close to going back to Comcast, because I never had these types of issues. 

rasco38
Enthusiast - Level 2

SEVERAL TIMES A DAY SOMETIME AN HOUR HV TO RESET RECIEVER