Switch Account

Intermittent connection problems

Intermittent connection problems

Contributor
Contributor

Re: Intermittent connection problems

Message 11 of 16
(916 Views)

I'm having the same issue, it just started last Friday. Same thing as everyone describes, and I just made a whole post about it. I live in a condo, so I think the central box has something to do with it. If it keeps happening I'll switch back to Comcast.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 12 of 16
(878 Views)

cant get online

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 13 of 16
(865 Views)

Seems lots of people have the same problem. I will be on the interent and my service stops working. I go to my brother in laws home, and he has fios and I have no issues. I've had ATT for 2 years in TX and I never had a isuue no matter what application I was in. Only have hasd the service now for 2 weeksa and certainly not impressed but it's the only game in town for me at my complex

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 14 of 16
(861 Views)

I have had FIOS since it became available. Over all the system has been pretty good, (I have had some problems with the service) but in the last couple of months I have been experiencing the same issues as people are mentioning here. I do not believe this problem is at my house, it is a FIOS issue. I don't have the 2 + hours it takes to deal with "SUPPORT" on the phone. Has anyone gotten a solution from Tech Support, or are we just stuck with terrible intermittant service with FIOS now?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 15 of 16
(790 Views)

I'm still having this issue, and I'm having a 3rd technican come over this Friday. Techincal support is a JOKE, as they just read off a list. I'm close to going back to Comcast, because I never had these types of issues. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 16 of 16
(719 Views)

SEVERAL TIMES A DAY SOMETIME AN HOUR HV TO RESET RECIEVER

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.