Internet Issues - Not Resolved - 16 days and counting
jimhas

I am a long time customer of Verizon telephone and Verizon FIOS.  Installed FIOS when it first came out here in the Colleyville TX arera.

I've been trying now for 16 days to get my internet connection fixed.  During this time I've spent hours on the phone, installed 3 different routers and had a very customer focused tech ({edited for privacy}) come to the house and replaced everything.  Even he is frustrated that the central office people would not/could not address the problem.

My original trouble ticket was closed without my permission and without any direct contact from Verizon staff.  I've left three voice mail messages for the technician's supervisor ({edited for privacy}) without a reply.

I want a call from someone that can do something about this.  Then I'd like to get a credit on my bill for the terrible internet service I've had.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Internet Issues - Not Resolved - 16 days and counting
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Internet Issues - Not Resolved - 16 days and counting
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jimhas,

Glad to hear you received the credit. Sorry there wasn't more we could get for you. Let us know if you ever need help with anything else in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes