Internet Issues
ijusino

It's been a problem over a year now that I can not access my internet. I can not get out of the plan because I'm under contract. I can not get credit on the internet not being used because verizon seems to even try and begun on helping me with that. They rather take my money then fix the problem. I had Tech come to my place and yet they still could not figure out the problem. I'm connected to the router just fine by ethernet connection but not connect it Wi-fi. I can got to google website let say but can not access verizon or google search. I even had them try and fix it over the phone but still nothing. Verizon gave me a new router and still can not access the internet. What can this issue be?

0 Likes
Re: Internet Issues
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Do you by chance have windows XP, or me or Vista?
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your talking to peers here.  If you want assistance we need more information.  Note keep personal details private as these forums are public.

For example Its not clear if you are saying you cannot access via WIFI but can via ethernet.  Being able to access some sites, like google, but not others sounds like a DNS issue to me. 

ijusino

Nope no changes

0 Likes
ijusino

Yes can not access WiFi but can be on the interent with the ethernet cable but still can not access the interent.. Meaning Lets say I go to a website and it will not open it. I can go to the google website it will open but will not loading anything else if I want to use google as a search engine. I can not even get into the Verizon website it will not load.  Now I do not know what else to do. It seems nothing is working to get to use the interent.

0 Likes
MrsEdwards1
Enthusiast - Level 1

You can be experiencing many things.  Since Verizon only dea with your internet connection, I suggest you take your system to someone who can help you , or problem more information here:

Examples:  What OS are you using?  Is it just happening with a laptop/desktop or also with other devices like phones/tablets?

It could be a simple setting in your firewall/security software that is keeping you off the internet.  But you have to problem more info.

0 Likes