Internet Security Suite
grapeguy1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased a new computer and need to load the VZ Internet Security Suite of which I am already a subscriber. I've gone to the Internet site and when I click on the purchase button (I couldn't find a site for current subscribers) I get a webpage unavailable message. I need help finding the site. I've been on hold on the 800 VZ # for 64 minutes currently.

Re: Internet Security Suite
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

go to myverizon.com and log in with your primary email username and password.  on the right side, 3rd section down you will see a link that says "manage broadband essentials and extras". Click on that and it will take you to your subscription. Then just click the "access now" button

or you can install the In Home Agent and it will help in the installation.

Re: Internet Security Suite
cbwoodstock91
Contributor - Level 1

Dear Grapeguy,

I found for you in the net this link  http://www.verizon.freedom.net/download/viss-mcafee.html

(If for one or another reason take you to the search page, click on the option that has the same description as below)

Verizon Internet Security Suite - Freedom

Download Verizon Internet Security Suite Powered by McAfee ... Please open either of these browsers, login to Verizon.net/myaccount, and copy/paste the link ...
verizon.freedom.net/download/download-vsp.html - Cached - Similar
Good Luck!
Your friend charly brown