Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Internet Security Suite

wentwoja
Contributor
Contributor

Internet Security Suite

Message 1 of 4
(5,585 Views)

Ordered the $5.99 monthly fee Internet Security Suite.  Where do I go to get (download)???? Don't believe I got it with the intila installation.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
dslr595148
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Internet Security Suite

Message 2 of 4
(5,534 Views)

I am not sure, since I do not use that.

But I did find this

http://www.ehow.com/how_4809398_reinstall-verizon-internet-security-suite.html

^^

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

PGJK
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(5,419 Views)

You have to sign into your account ....Go to "TOP" of page to where it says "MY ACCOUNT" ...This should lead YOU to the right place ...or page. Go to My Plan : 

Broadband Extras: Manage your purchase capabilities for your Extras:

[ MANAGE ] select button

...This will take You to the place where You'll see and [ ACCESS NOW] button that in turn takes YOU to the download & installation page. Java & ActiveX needs to be "ON" for installation!

Donald_Linbin
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 4 of 4
(5,413 Views)
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title