Internet, TV, and phone connectivity questions and issues restoring lost services
Madashell100

The reason I am writing this today is because this is the first time I have internet connectivity in 5 days. I lost internet, TV, and phone on 12/31/2014. It took me a full hour to be passed around and eventually reach a representative to report the problems. Verizon totally disregarded the severity of my problems and just leisurely scheduled the service call for 1/4/2015, 5 days later. I complained about the unacceptable service response, but in vain. The service ticket # is {edited for privacy}. Verizon failed to keep the promise to restore the lost services in 24 hours. They do not care about the customer needs and ruined my whole new year's holiday by not fixing the the problems in a timely fashion. In addition, every time I called the customer service No. it took me more than 1 hour wait before I could talk with a human being, and the representative was completely useless in addressing my problems. I am fed up with the complete lack of customer service from Verizon. Even now I do NOT have a way to file my complaint directly to Verizon. I will dump Verizon when my terms are up in the Spring, 2015. 

If anyone could advise the link to file a complaint I'd appreciate it. I think I should at least let Verizon know why I am leaving them.

0 Likes
Re: Internet, TV, and phone connectivity questions and issues restoring lost services
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

@Madashell100 wrote:

The reason I am writing this today is because this is the first time I have internet connectivity in 5 days. I lost internet, TV, and phone on 12/31/2014. It took me a full hour to be passed around and eventually reach a representative to report the problems. Verizon totally disregarded the severity of my problems and just leisurely scheduled the service call for 1/4/2015, 5 days later. I complained about the unacceptable service response, but in vain. The service ticket # is {edited for privacy}. Verizon failed to keep the promise to restore the lost services in 24 hours. They do not care about the customer needs and ruined my whole new year's holiday by not fixing the the problems in a timely fashion. In addition, every time I called the customer service No. it took me more than 1 hour wait before I could talk with a human being, and the representative was completely useless in addressing my problems. I am fed up with the complete lack of customer service from Verizon. Even now I do NOT have a way to file my complaint directly to Verizon. I will dump Verizon when my terms are up in the Spring, 2015. 

If anyone could advise the link to file a complaint I'd appreciate it. I think I should at least let Verizon know why I am leaving them.

What did Verizon fix to restore your service?

0 Likes