Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Intermittent/no internet DSL and Home Control for a week here in the Pocono's. Calls to cust svc are useless - they have no clue and give a diff answer each time called. This is a massive, systemwide outage.
If you are on DSL (not FIOS) :
#1 Please post your Transceiver Status from your modem.
#2 If you don't know how to get them:
a) What is the brand and model of your modem?
b) If you have a RJ-45 WAN port router connected to it: What is the brand and model of the RJ-45 WAN port router?
#3 Even if you know how to get the Transceiver Status from your modem, and if you have a RJ-45 WAN router: What is the brand and model of the RJ-45 WAN port router?
#4 Visit http://www.giganews.com/line_info.html and post up the Traceroute the page shows, if you wish. Be aware that the final hop (bottom-most line of the trace) might contain a hop with your IP address in it. Remove that line. What I'm looking for is a line that mentions "ERX" in it's name towards the end. If for some reason the trace does not complete (two lines full of Stars), keep the trace route intact.
If you have Fiber Internet Access (not any kind of DSL)
#1 From that list that is above, do step 4 only.
#2 What is the brand, model and hardware version of your router?
For example: Actiontec, WI-MI424-WI, Rev C.
#3 While I know you have FIOS Internet, do you also have FIOS TV?
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Latetotheparty, I sent you a private message to get your details so we can look into the trouble for you and provide a resolution.
Mike_VZ Verizon Support
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms of Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.