Internet browser problem
ghide0

Ok well what happened is on Tuesday I downloaded a program (Ultra Surf 9.3). Ever since then only one of my three internet browsers actually gives me internet. The one that is working and the one that I am using is Mozilla Firefox. Google Chrome and Windows Internet Explorer do not work. Internet Explored displays on every web page is internet explorer cannot display the web page. And Google Chrome displays This web page is not available. Also my sidebar that came with Windows Vista says Service Not Available. Also I downloaded the file using Google Chrome. And I ran Windows Defender and it couldn't find any problems. Can you please help?

0 Likes
Re: Internet browser problem
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

You can start by going into your control panel add or remove programs and sort the column by date.  Evaluate what is installed and remove anything unneccesary.  Attemp to connect.  Possibly uninstall and reinstall google chrome, IE8, etc. You could also go into internet options on IE click on the advanced tab and click button for reset web settings..See if this helps for starters.

0 Likes