Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Thank you to everyone for your help. I fixed the problem, which was basically my own doing. I discovered my desktop had an Ethernet connection. I disconnected that and used wifi only. The wifi works smoothly on all my devices. I should have been a little more diligent before even posting here! Anyway, thanks again for your time and for your assistance!
WOW, that's pretty odd!!
I would have thought that would be the complete opposite of what you should have done. My guess is that in actuality your ethernet port or cable is flakey.
Whatever, you're happy with the result and that's all the matters.
Interesting find. I would be interested to know if a NIC driver update and a Chipset update helps to resolve that issue. That could be the sign of a bad NIC, but I have seen Windows and some drivers be a little overzealous with power savings.