Internet connection
cmy2boys
I can connect to the internet on my main PC that is connected to the router - however, since early this afternoon one laptop in the house hasn't been able to connect to the internet and now both laptops in the houe are having issues - we can now get to Yahoo but no other pages will load.  I did finally get verizon's page to load.....we have rebooted the server and still having issues....any ideas would be appreciated!!!
0 Likes
Re: Internet connection
KDT
I am having the same issue it started this evening.  Some web sites work fine while others do not load at all.  I have a PC and 2 laptop they are all doing the same thing.  I switch to my Verizon wireless card and everything worked fine.  I rebooted router still no change.
0 Likes
cmy2boys
Of course I'm on forever hold with Verizon tech support - seems they are having issues.
0 Likes
cmy2boys
KDT - where are you located?  California?
0 Likes
KDT
Yes I am
0 Likes
cmy2boys
It's a Verizon issue in California - not sure if all of CA or localized.   They don't know when it will be resolved - but they are working on it.  Tech Support said to just keep trying or wait until morning....
0 Likes
KDT
Thanks for the update.  I was looking in the logs for my router and it is logging DNS errors.
0 Likes
dmodert66
I'm having the same issue.  I've been on Fios for 3 or 4 years, and never had a problem like this...
0 Likes
KDT
Looks like mine is starting to work now.  maybe it is fixed now.
0 Likes
Sammee

Same thing here, we're located in Orange County, California.   3 laptops and 1 desktop, none are working except for some websites, but not the ones I need.

Need to print boarding passes for tomorrow and tickets to a concert.  Figures the one day I desperately need the internet it doesn't work.

0 Likes