Internet connectivity issues for past 3 days
SG_Verizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I live in Westchester county and since past 3 days, I have no internet connectivity in the evenings. Internet works fine early morning though. Called tech support every day. On second day, the tech support helped us figure out there was an outage in the area and someone from the techical dept was fixing it..Internet started working and all was fine..

But again yesterday, same issue. Called tech support again and this time they could tell me if it is an outage or something else is broken..

If someone is facing the same issue, any information provided would be helpful

0 Likes
Re: Internet connectivity issues for past 3 days
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Internet connectivity issues for past 3 days
SG_Verizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

This issue is still persisting. A Technician had come in on Friday and basically found nothing wrong..told me that the router is fine..issue might be somewhere else.

worked fine over the weekend and again broke down last night..had to call again and that customer service representative was of no help and didnt even schedule the appointment correctly for today.

I am strongly thinking of cancelling the service very soon.