Switch Account

Internet drops after 9pm recenetly

Internet drops after 9pm recenetly

Contributor pakyo
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(473 Views)

I have the fios service for about 7 months, it has no problem until these 2 weeks, the internet speed constantly drop to the ground after 9 pm. I have the 15/15 service, but when this happpens, the speed drops to 1/1 mbps.

I know that I am not the only one having this problem. I don't know if VZ has any solution for this problem, but please, look into, hope you can fix it asap.

2 REPLIES 2
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(460 Views)

@pakyo wrote:

I have the fios service for about 7 months, it has no problem until these 2 weeks, the internet speed constantly drop to the ground after 9 pm. I have the 15/15 service, but when this happpens, the speed drops to 1/1 mbps.

I know that I am not the only one having this problem. I don't know if VZ has any solution for this problem, but please, look into, hope you can fix it asap.

No you are not!Report to Verizon Tech supports to resolve this matter and you can put a Aluminium foil paper on the the face of the ONT Box to eliminates any internal or external interferences which may solve your problem but no guarantee

1.Router: Quantum G1100 (Primary)2.Router :Nighthawk AC1900
3.Speed:75/75 Mbps
4.FIOS TV Ultimate HD
5.FiOS Digital Voice Unlimited
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(451 Views)

same here no eta and or fix

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.