Internet is not working properly help????
ibifficus

I have verizon fios (obviously)

I noticed on friday afternoon that my internet has slowed to a crawl. 

It works fine for about 10 minutes then it will start slowly working, slow loading, slow moving and going so slow that things time out. 

After the slowness it will stop working all together for about 10 minutes then the cycle will start over again. 

I've tried restarting the computer, i've tried turning off the router and turning it back on, and i've tried disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet on my computer and NOTHING is helping.

Is there anyone who can tell me whats going on and/or help me fix my problem!!!!

thank you tons

Biff

0 Likes
Re: Internet is not working properly help????
bophus

First, your name is awesome, loved that album.

Second.  I am getting the same problem.  I am in SE PA bucks county and have fios at work and home.  I have called verizon a few times and there are no reported issues, but we are still lossing internet.  My neighbors are also losing internet in the same manner.  My dad who lives across town is lossing internet in the same manner and our HOA club house is doing the same thing.

Ill put up with an issue for a little while, with explaination, but if this problem goes into the weekend, im dropping verizon.  I depend of my internet to work both at my office and home.  If one is out, i can fall back on the other, but not this time.

I've restarted computers, restarted routers, reset routers, checked connections, etc, etc.  Verizon has pinged my routers and all of their tests come back fine.

Something is going on and a simple explanation would be nice.

0 Likes
Re: Internet is not working properly help????
ibifficus

First of all, thanks 🙂 its awesome you got the reference, as most people dont

Secondly, I too am in SE PA, in Bucks County, and its great to hear that i am not alone!!!

I use the net for work, school and home and i just cant afford to not have a good connection, i hope this gets worked out soon!!!

0 Likes