Internet is terrible
Shravplp

I've had fios for 2 months only, and in those two months, I paid about $250 for the service, and we didn;t have cable for the first month and internet the second month. I've had countless calls with verizon none of which have fixed the issues. They sent a tech who charged us for $50 when the cable issue was problem with installation.

Wifi for 2.4 g stops working every other day. The only fix is to change the name and password to numbers and it temporarily fixes the issue. The major isue is getting someone on the line, scheduling calls through the app never work. After calling the automated callback system doesnt work.

Anyone have ideas on fixing the internet? Now that the 30 day grace period has ended, we're stuck with verizon or have to pay $250. Shouldve stuck with xfinity or cox.

0 Likes
Re: Internet is terrible
jonjones1
Legend

Well the first thing I would have done is get a new router from Verizon Fios 1-800-VERIZON 

tell tech support about the router issues you state. They will swap it out and see if that corrects the issues.

the $50 fee I don't understand since there is not normally a tech visit charge for their botched install.

Hope it works out.

0 Likes