Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hello there. I am here to share a problem that I have been having since October. Apparently my internet disconnects for a few seconds at random times throughout the whole day. It’s really annoying because I am indeed a gamer. Every piece of equipment was swapped out: Router, ONT Box, WAN Cable, *Switched connection from ethernet to COAX*. They even went as far to changing the cables outside towards the wooden pole. It’s very hard for technicians to diagnose this problem because it happens at random times. I have not changed anything in the router settings. I am dealing with a weird unusual problem. Did anyone have this problem yet?