Internet service is LIMITED and fake bill for 2 years

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Internet service is LIMITED and fake bill for 2 years

Message 1 of 2
(609 Views)

Getting fake bills every months, for equipment, what I DON'T , cable card

Can get access to internet, internet is LIMITED for some reason, subdomain ***.spb.ru  NO access . Wasted my time again with your nice support, and sure result the same, got call form you nice robots after chatting with useless agent, and for sure, problem wasnt solved.

So , please anwer to my two questions. when you will stop to send me fake bill for equimpent, what I NEVER had and when I will get access to internet, not just to verizon network

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Internet service is LIMITED and fake bill for 2 years

Message 2 of 2
(591 Views)

Hi HDchannels,

Sorry you are having difficulty. For your billing issue, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.