Re: Internet stops working for 10sec-2min intervals multiple times an hour. HELP!
User2013
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am "happy" to say that my internet has run uninterruptedly for the last 2 hours or so.

Let me know if you guys are experiencing an improvement or not.

0 Likes
Re: Internet stops working for 10sec-2min intervals multiple times an hour. HELP!
BenG5
Enthusiast - Level 2

Connection has been stable all morning so looks like they may have fixed it without replacing anyone's router (surprise surprise).  

0 Likes
User2013
Enthusiast - Level 2

My connection was stable all morning long too, but then I started experiencing the same problem about half an hour ago.

This is so frustrating. 

0 Likes
RogerKim

Did you every get an answer or did you just change out the box.   I am having the same problem..

Thanks,

Roger

0 Likes
User2013
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't experienced the problem today or last night.  I did get a placement router but I am sure it will make no difference.

I am already looking at alternatives. Maybe Earthlink. Fios support is utterly incompetent  and they don't even listen to the your descrption of the problem before they suggest some lame "solution".

Notice how no agent has weighed in on this topic. 

0 Likes