Switch Account

Internet stops working for 10sec-2min intervals multiple times an hour. HELP!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Internet stops working for 10sec-2min intervals multiple times an hour. HELP!

Message 11 of 15
(809 Views)

I am "happy" to say that my internet has run uninterruptedly for the last 2 hours or so.

Let me know if you guys are experiencing an improvement or not.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Internet stops working for 10sec-2min intervals multiple times an hour. HELP!

Message 12 of 15
(787 Views)

Connection has been stable all morning so looks like they may have fixed it without replacing anyone's router (surprise surprise).  

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 13 of 15
(767 Views)

My connection was stable all morning long too, but then I started experiencing the same problem about half an hour ago.

This is so frustrating. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 14 of 15
(725 Views)

Did you every get an answer or did you just change out the box.   I am having the same problem..

Thanks,

Roger

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 15 of 15
(713 Views)

I haven't experienced the problem today or last night.  I did get a placement router but I am sure it will make no difference.

I am already looking at alternatives. Maybe Earthlink. Fios support is utterly incompetent  and they don't even listen to the your descrption of the problem before they suggest some lame "solution".

Notice how no agent has weighed in on this topic. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.