Internet
pturner38
Enthusiast - Level 1

You took away the FTP access to my Verizon web site for some reason that doesn't make any sense although you said it was for security reasons. I prefer to develop my web pages on my computer and then upload them to my web site. That site builder application that you are forcing us to use is really awful and limits the way I'd like to design my own web pages.

If you wanted to increase the security to the web sites then why don't you have SECURE FTP available for us to use?

Re: Internet
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

That's a great idea! This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes