Interruption in Services
jparnasus

Lately, over the last 2 weeks, I have been losing all services (phone, tv, internet) for several minutes at a time.  Seems to occur the most in the afternoon and evenings.  This happens on an average of 3-5 times per day.  Very annoying when working remotely and losing communication.  I've verified that all 3 services have been shut down when this occurs.  Any ideas?  It's almost impossible to get a hold of a live person to discuss this issue from Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Interruption in Services
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, Fios TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
jparnasus

What a pitiful answer.  I've been through all avenues of Verizon help.  Everything, so far, has been automated.  Please do not respond with non-helpful answers.  I've even had a repair tech out, which replaced the ONT unit.  Still not helping.  The problem is outside of house, so no automated help will be useful in my situation.

Since it take several days to get any response, it seems that Verizon has no solution.  Please let me know when someone can actually help, and not point me to another automated respone mechanism!  I do not want to move to another provider, but having "at least 50 Mbs" is better than having 150Mbs cut out all the time!!!!!

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jparnasus,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
**bleep**???
jparnasus

I can't believe that after several years of service, that I can't get a real response to a serious issue.  All services go down randomly, and after many weeks of down service, why can't a real person from Verizon understand my concerns!!???!?!?!

If there is a real Verizon person that actuallly read this stuff, the perhaps let me know how to contact someone to help diagnose the real problem with why my service is going down every day?  After many weeks of having poor service and no live person to talk to, what am I supposed to do????!?!??!?  Can't deal with the automated lines that has been plaguing my nights when I want un-interrupted service.   Please figure out how to have this time that I've been down either compensated or fix the **bleep** problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I actually talk to someone that can understand my  problem???

0 Likes