Switch Account

Is it possible to get online offers through the phone if/since

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Is it possible to get online offers through the phone if/since

Message 1 of 4
(3,040 Views)

The online ordering system rarely works for me, would it be possible to get the offers that are "online only" if I tell them that for some odd reason the system doesn't let me worder online?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Is it possible to get online offers through the phone if/since

Message 2 of 4
(3,010 Views)

Its worth a shot but have you tried to use the online chat when ordering?  I know when I signed up for the Internet special I had an online representative work with me and I got the offer at the time.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(2,897 Views)

has that site worked for anyone? I havent been able to order anything, it always brings me to the page with all the support numbers for my area.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 4 of 4
(2,892 Views)

I've used it in the past (granted it was around Christmas time) but it did work.

As for getting the deal on the phone, I wouldnt hold my breath. Its worth a shot but they kind of defeats the "online only" bit. It would make sence to have some kind of system in place to assist those having a problem with the page, but with the previous reports on companies offers (not just Verizon) I wouldnt hold my breath.

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.