Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I used to have the 300/300 plan and downgraded to 150/150 and it seems fine. As a matter of fact since downgrading I use internet more than ever as I returned all my cable boxes and DVR in exchange for a cable card. We have about 25 wireless and 6 wired devices and the speed is fine. Most wireless items cant handle speeds over 300mb anyway. We have one PC that is connected via GB Ethernet and it is working perfect. We are saving a lot of money each month and have so many more features. It took me a long time to have everything running smoothly
Here is my setup if you are interested:
HDHomerun Prime (3 tuners and cable card connected) Western Digital Cloud (6TB) this is my DVR I used to be dissapointed when I lost all my recordings after I had to send back a DVR to Verizon due to defect plus I have a lot more space. Plex for organizing my libaray Nvidia Shield for streaming TV to my TV Since I dont use Verizon Equipment ( I also purchased the router) It took 9 month to recoop my investment into my new setup. We enjoy streaming from any device in any location and never have a "bottleneck"