Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Went to verizon.com this morning. Page came up with my name logged on saying my last logon was 9/16/2015 at 7.57 am. That may well be the last time I logged on however I DID NOT check keep me signed on on this machine so I don't understand why it still shows me as logged on and in fact is somewhat of a security issue..
This actually has been happening for weeks and is somwhat annoying as when you attempt to sign on to the forums the logon fails. Then you have to return to the main page and logout and logon again before you can get the forum logon to work, guess that another nuance of the strange way Verizon has implemented SSO.
Huh. Looks like another recent tweak on the website. I hadn't noticed the behavior you described in the past but I'm seeing it now.
One of the things that's different now is if I go directly to the forums.verizon.com website and sign in there and then go to any of the other pages on verizon.com (Watch FiOS, etc.), I'm automatically signed in. That didn't used to happen. I used to need to sign in directly on the first of the features pages I went do, even when I was signed in on the forums.
And sure enough, if I close my browser (IE 11) and then come back to verizon.com, I'm still signed in. In fact, if I used my shortcut to forums.verizon.com it takes me right to verizon.com as long as I'm still signed in there.
What I tried that seems to work is clicking on the Sign Out link before closing my browser. After doing that and coming back to the website I was not signed in.
I sure don't understand Verizon's thinking. For a fairly long time you couldn't stay signed in for security reasons. Now they've made it a pain to not stay signed in.